The firm is pleased to recognize the seven attorneys named to the 2017 list of the Best Lawyers in America®. The publication is the oldest and among the most widely respected peer-review rankings in the legal profession.
Collectively these attorneys represent more than 55 years of recognition on the Best Lawyers list.
This year’s honorees include:
- G. Michael Gruber, in the area of Commercial Litigation
- Mark L. Johansen, in the area of Commercial Litigation
- Brian N. Hail, in the area of Commercial Litigation
- Mark A. Shank, in the areas of Labor and Employment Litigation and Commercial Litigation
- Orrin Harrison III, in the areas of Commercial Litigation, Regulatory Enforcement Litigation, and Securities Litigation
- Anthony J. Magee, in the areas of Intellectual Property Litigation and Patent Litigation
- Sam Stricklin, in the areas of Bankruptcy, Insolvency and Reorganization Law.
Selection to the prestigious Best Lawyers list is based on nominations by other lawyers, peer review by those in the same practice area, and an analysis and review by the publication’s editors.
For more than three decades, Best Lawyers lists have earned the respect of the profession, the media, and the public, as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals anywhere.